Ryan Fetherston is a Shareholder in the firm’s Litigation and Risk Management Practice Group. He has broad experience in litigation matters, with particular focuses on business and general litigation, professional liability, toxic tort, insurance coverage, and worker’s compensation. Ryan has experience representing clients in all phases of litigation from initial case investigation and strategy development to discovery, motion practice and trial.
He is a Member and serves as a Wisconsin Firm Liaison for The Harmonie Group.
- Marquette University, J.D., 2006
- University of St. Thomas, B.A., 2003
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association
- The Harmonie Group, Wisconsin Firm Liaison
- Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch® in America, Commercial Litigation (2024), Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants (2024)
- Wisconsin Rising Stars (2013-2014, 2016-2021)