May 17 2021
Scott Wade is a Shareholder in the firm’s Labor and Employment Section. He focuses his practice on Worker’s Compensation and is Chair of the firm’s Worker’s Compensation Section. Scott works with self-insured organizations and insurance companies on managing and defending worker’s compensation claims. He is skilled at strategizing cases for settlement and has substantial experience in litigation throughout Wisconsin.
Scott has been awarded as The Best Lawyers in America®, Workers' Compensation Law – Employers for eight years and currently serves as President of Milwaukee Insurance Adjusters Association (MIAA). He is a frequent author and presenter on Wisconsin worker’s compensation and is a contributing author to Wisconsin Association of Worker’s Compensation Attorneys Case Law Update.
Outside of the office, Scott is passionate about Wisconsin sports, especially Badger football, the Packers, and the Milwaukee Brewers. In his spare time, he enjoys golfing and spending time with his family.
- Michigan State University, J.D., 1993
- University of Wisconsin, B.A., 1990
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin, Eastern District of Michigan
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Michigan
- Wisconsin Association of Worker’s Compensation Attorneys
- Milwaukee Insurance Adjusters Association (MIAA), President
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Workers' Compensation Law - Employers (2018-2024)
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®