Mar 05 2015
Anne is a Shareholder in the Real Estate, Construction, Banking, Bankruptcy and Business Restructuring Sections. Her practice focuses on real estate transactions and leasing, real estate development and construction. Since 2007, Anne has represented owners of construction projects that total over $1 billion. In addition to her real estate and construction practice, Anne advises corporate, institutional and bank clients in commercial and construction lending transactions.
She has an extensive background in banking as a former Business Banker, Middle Market Commercial Banking Paralegal and Project Manager for compliance issues at three of the largest banks in Milwaukee. While at Chase Bank (formerly Bank One), Anne was a member of a national project team formed to create new versions of Middle Market commercial loan documents.
Anne is an active volunteer in the community for organizations that support women, including the Women’s Resource Center in Racine. Anne has previously done work at the Tenant’s Rights Clinic for Legal Action of Wisconsin and Law Day for the Milwaukee Bar Association. For several years, she was on the Gamma Phi Beta House Corporation Board in Madison.
Anne also dedicates her services to Milwaukee’s Polish community. Anne currently is the President of Polanki, Incorporated, the Polish women’s cultural club. In 2001, she received a “Women of Influence” award from the Milwaukee Business Journal for her “behind the scenes” volunteer work as food chairperson at Polish Fest, a position she held for five years. In 2009, Anne received an award from the Polish American Congress—Wisconsin Division for her contributions to the Polish community. She is also a member of Polish Heritage Alliance, Inc. and Polonia Sport Club.
- Marquette University, J.D., 2006
- University of Wisconsin, B.B.A., 1996
- Marquette University Center for Real Estate, Advisory Board
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Real Property, Probate and Trust Section, Board of Directors)
- American Bar Association
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP-WI)
- “Women of Influence”, Milwaukee Business Journal (2001)
- Polanki, Incorporated, President
- Polish Heritage Alliance, Inc.
- Polonia Sport Club