Craig Salzer is a Shareholder in the Real Estate Section and Litigation and Risk Management Practice Group. He works with businesses, government and individuals on commercial and residential real estate matters including sales and acquisitions, commercial leases, and litigation including real property taxation, eminent domain and condemnation. Craig’s civil litigation practice includes product liability, toxic tort, fiduciary and inheritance litigation, personal injury defense, and general litigation matters.
Craig manages and defends nationwide asbestos cases for an international client. He also works with a national transportation company in handling common carrier claims, and assists in coordinating crisis management and accident investigation situations.
- Marquette University, J.D., 1998
- University of Wisconsin-Parkside, B.A., 1994
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants (2024), Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants (2024)