Erin Novak is a member of the Litigation and Risk Management Practice Group. She focuses his practice on litigation and toxic tort matters.
Before joining von Briesen, Erin worked as a Tax Consultant for Deloitte and as an extern in the Office of Chief Counsel for the Internal Revenue Service. During law school she served as Managing Editor of the Marquette Intellectual Property and Innovation Law Review. Erin was inducted into Marquette’s Pro Bono Society for volunteering in their Small Business Clinic and Volunteer Legal Clinic.
- Marquette University, J.D., 2023
- University of Wisconsin, B.A., 2019
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers (AWL)
- National Association for Women Lawyers (NAWL)